MEET THE FAST RISING ACTOR AND MEDIA PERSONALITY...............VITALIS EZEIRUAKU



                                                                                            




His name is VITALIS EZEIRUAKU, AKA (VIch), born into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Dominic Ezeiruaku The 27 years old hails from Achina in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.

More pics after the cut

                         



                                           




He studied Mass Communication at Yaba College of Technology Lagos.  YABA TECH. Also studied Broadcast at Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) as a certified broadcaster.  
He is  an Actor, Presenter, Corporate MC, Event Host and Compere . He has passion for entertainment, show – biz, Radio, Television e.t.c.

Vitalis Ezeiruaku   started his career as an Actor on stage at the age of 17 while in Secondary School as a drama Director and Director of Socials.
In the pursuit of his career, he has done series of TV job, (Movies) Victims of the society, ft Joke Sliver, Alex Osifo, Patience Ozokwor etc. True Citizen, Bryan Okwara, Uti Nwachuku Kenneth Okolie, Melivn Oduah Alex Akubo e.t.c.  Hustler, featuring,  Mercy   Johnson, Clarion Chukwura, Nse Ikep Etim, Ik Ogbonna e.t.c. Directed by Elvis Chuks.  (TV series)  Secret and  Scandals, Happy family, sparkles.

In 2014, he contested for the Next Movie Star TV reality show, which he  came out as a finalist. The next movie start has helped him become a better actor, After the NEXT MOVIE STAR REALITY SHOW, He has featured in movie like, “yesterday is Gone” and “Remember Me”  (Remember me, Directed by Izu Ojukwu, Yesterday is Gone produced by Peboh –Ice, and Hosted event’s as while).

According to him, " NMS has made me popular, so I feel much is expected from me now.  I look forward to Hosting Reality Shows or TV Shows now.  I want to use this platform to affect live. 
It was not easy for me to fight and break through,  my parent,  they wanted me to do something else outside acting, they wanted me to study Law,but for me, I work with this principles of mine I call the three ‘P’ Prayer, Patience and Persistence, it has been working for me and also believe that hard work pays. I was patient, I prayed and I never relented at every opportunity that comes around."
He is one humble, easy going, focus, determined and calm young man who has hug love and respect for God. Vitalis Ezeiruaku is ready to work, learn and grow in this profession he found himself. 

Keep in touch with him on social media, 
‎Instargram. » @iamvitalis
Facebook fan page » vich vitalis 
Twitter. » vich vitalis
‎Email» vitaicon@yahoo.com 

Comments