Azubuike Kingsley Nwabrije ( A K A Zubby D ) sets to drop something new

 Azubuike Kingsley Nwabrije(born on in the 80's) A native of omoku town In rivers state,based in Port Harcourt Nigeria, his stage name Zubby D


 All my life professionally 5yrs Lil Wayne cause his not everyday kinda person his so professional let start by thanking those who worked so hard to get our music where it is today in terms of professionalism we are almost there unity we still have a whole lot to do growth yes Nigeria music is everywhere in the world i don't think I have one it took me 2yrs to make my first hit song  chidima ROMA it feels real good creating a style that is acceptable by people my new single titled OSHIMINI ATATA





Is bout me when I had nothing a rich man from the hood takes my woman from me I had to work hard to become somebody in life

SEE THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSldGc4q5go

Comments