Wife of businessman who was crushed to death writes him touching tribute


Remember the businessman, Henry Dimoji, who was crushed to death during a police stop and search exercise along the Mile 2 axis of Lagos on April 30th? (Read here). It would have been his 45th birthday today. His wife wrote him a touching tribute to mark the day. RIP, Henry. Read below...
"The memories of your plans for today sends cold shivers down my spine; it would have been your 45th birthday today, of sojourn on earth but no thanks to those that hastened your exit (The Flaws of The Nigerian Police). In All-We still celebrate you as we will not allow the light to go off. You were my Hero and the Best! Continue to Rest in Peace Sweetheart! Linda Dimoji. Wife.
                     My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
                     Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
                      I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
                      But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
           
                      On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
                       All other ground is sinking sand,
                      All other ground is sinking sand.
                     When he shall come with trumpet sound,
                      Oh, may I then in Him be found;
                     In Him, my righteousness,  alone,
                     Faultless to stand before the throne.

Comments