Dorcas Doe's Weight Lost Story with Calorad


As told by Dorcas Doe. Read below...
Before I started using Calorad I weighed 78kg, and it was a challenge as an upcoming actress. Auditions were very difficult for me because I did not look my best; the way I used to look a few years ago. When it came to clothing, wearing of locally made clothes became my best option since I could not fit into any of my sexy dinner wears from foreign designers without my stomach showing. 
DD pictured before her first bottle 


A friend also an actress introduced Calorad to me and I bought three bottles in Accra as advised. This product has helped me tremendously in many ways to lose weight and change my bad habit of eating late.  After my first bottle I shed off 5 kg only, slept much better, and had more freshness about me without the need to exercise or diet.

The amazing part about my Calorad journey is that I shed off more fat than I lost weight initially. I say this because my friends started asking me about my new looks about 2 weeks into my first bottle before I start seeing changes in weight, and this was quite motivating because it really helped me to continue.

DD pictured below after her first bottle



I moved from a size 14 to size 12 and still counting. Am currently on my second bottle and have resolved to get to size 10 and maintain that size so expect another update soon. Wish me luck
My name is Dorcas Doe and I am on Calorad.
Read the testimonial of Mrs Nkiru at... (http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2015/05/mrs-nkirus-weight-loss-story-with.html)
 Talk to us today and we would show you the safest way to lose your weight without much stress.

For more enquiries and order contact us on;
Telephone: 0700CALORAD, 08185400000, 08183200000
Twitter: @caloradng
Online purchase: jumia.com, kaymu.com and konga.com

Comments