I can't reveal my plans about Gareth Bale to the media- Louis Van Gaal


Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has refused to comment on speculation linking the club with a transfer move for Real Madrid player Gareth Bale.



There were reports that United are willing to cough as much as £120million for the Welsh winger who they want to table a bid for.

Unite are willing to continue their spending spree to attract the best players at the club, having fallen out of Europe last season.

And with the club still rebuilding, they are looking at adding more quality players in their ranks although other areas of their team needs more strengthening.

However Van Gaal refused to disclose if they are pondering on a move for the former Tottenham Hotspurs player.

"I cannot discus that with you," Van Gaal told reporters. "I discuss that with my CEO and not with anyone of the media."

Comments